WHAT'S HAPPENING ON ANZAC DAY?
Sunday, 25 April 2021
* A return to traditional services with the march to the Mothers Memorial at 5.15am before the service at 5.30am.
* Light up the Dawn will be happening again - gather with your neighbours, friends and family on your driveway at 6am. Light a candle to honour those who served and continue to serve our nation. Local musicians are encouraged to play The Last Post across their neighbourhood on their chosen instrument.
* Following the dawn service, traditional Gunfire Breakfast will at The Railway Goods Shed, 3 Victoria St. This is a comfortable walk from the Memorial down Chalk Dr or there is parking for 63 vehicles on site. If you are driving, please approach the venue from the Russel St end of Victoria St and turn into the carpark on your left just before the building.
* The mid-morning service will commence with wreath laying at 9am before the march along Margaret St at 9.55am. The service will get under way following the march, concluding around 11am.
* After the mid-morning service make your way back to The Railway Goods Shed for a whole day of catching up with your mates. We will good food, a fully-stocked bar, boutique brewery, raffles, merchandise stall and of course, the traditional two-up. There will be an ATM on site but please bring plenty of cash for two-up and raffles.